Susan's Challenge



Happy Sunday!

Before I get into the challenge, here's something that is also really high on my mind. I recently watched a girl on YouTube braiding her hair. She said it took her 4 hours to complete. I couldn't believe it! It takes me no less than 18 hours to finish braiding my hair. So I thought perhaps I should increase the size of my braids. You know, to match hers. With that in mind and an amazing attitude, I started braiding yesterday morning and finished about an hour ago. Obviously, something isn't adding up. I've come up with 3 plausible and possible reasons why there is a huge discrepancy in the results.
  1. I have a humongous head
  2. I've always been a very slow braider
  3. I've gotten super lazy
One or all of them may apply but my gut tells me option 1 might be the best answer :(. So, I'm off to Boston for a conference later this week. Yay!! I'm very excited since I'll get to see some family members as well as hopefully get to eat tons of seafood and Nigerian food!! I'm going to significantly cut down my food intake before I go so I can do the food there justice and not feel too piggy :D.

With this conference has come a mission. I've been out of the dating scene for... I guess a significant amount of time and Susan (featured in the cow conversation), has given me a mission. I am to return from this trip with a guy. Okay maybe not the guy exactly, but you know what I mean. I laughed when she said it but apparently it's not a joke. In order to take her serious, I'm seeing this as a challenge (although I already know I'll lose, it's always fun to play). I've never been an overly flirtatious, trap setting, kind of gal and I doubt that'll magically happen. However, I do promise to be as social as possible. She wants to sanction my wardrobe before I travel which is definitely not happening. If by any chance Benedict Cumberbatch will be at the same conference, I'll become whatever I have to, to land him. I'll solemnly swear to be up to no good. Please be there Benedict. Please!!

In other news, I ordered blank rings from Amazon and they should arrive tomorrow. I'll be designing my own rings. I cannot wait! I'll post my results on Wednesday. Wish me luck! I guess double luck. If you have any subtle ways of checking out guys at a conference, feel free to throw them my way. Maybe I should place a bet... that'll definitely make it more interesting.

I'll let you know!
Tonia

Comments

  1. I LOVE Benedict....stay away from him. lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha Femostic! You and I will have to wear the same trouser for this one. Sad to say, he wasn't at the conference :(. Sigh

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts