I Got A... LIEBSTER AWARD!!



Hey Bloggie!

Soooo... good news! I got nominated for the LIEBSTER Award by Omalicha! You can find her at omalichaspeaks.blogspot.com. Thank you so much for the nomination dear! :)

This is an online award, for bloggers and by bloggers. Before this, I never knew about the award. Of course as a researcher, I went to one of my best buddies for answers; Google! :D This award very much like Omalicha explained in her post, is a chain award that is passed around bloggers. This increases traffic for new bloggers and expands networks. Of course, acceptance isn't mandatory but I think it's awesome! Don't you? As part of the acceptance, I'll be answering these questions.

Why did you start blogging?
I started blogging because I've always loved writing and had missed writing for fun. It has also helped me decompress and enjoy writing again.

Who or what inspires your blogging?
I'm inspired by everyday events, conversations and experiences.

What do you dislike about blogging?
I haven't blogged long enough to dislike anything. I hope I don't get to dislike something...

What’s the most recent thing you learned?
That there's a heart machine that people that can't have a heart transplant can use. It keeps the heart pumping and people with them don't have a pulse!

What’s your favorite TV show?
Dangerous question! I watch too many shows to select. 

What is your guilty pleasure?
Pink vodka sauce and amazing cake!

Have you ever felt like giving up on blogging and how did you conquer that feeling?
Not enough time on the blogosphere I think. But every time I feel lazy to write, I remember how amazing it is to write and what a great audience I have.

What is your dynamic about your blog?
It's a reflection of me... enough said :D.

What can you say about my blog?
It's versatile!

What are 3 special things people don’t know about you?
I'm a big crier (during movies), I will give all of me for my family, and I have tons of unnecessary fears but hide them very well.

What’s the hardest thing you've ever done or biggest obstacle you've ever had to face?
Facing the challenges of being an international daily and not giving in to green card marriage.

Done! So I get to nominate other bloggers! Yay! Here we go! :). I nominate....

+Stacey Adams
+Vivek unni
+Maite thechicmodeblog
+JOEL BASSEY
+Puja Chotalia

The rules seem to be changing so I'll be combining Omalicha's with others I found online (some are repeated with a little more info). Here we go!

1. Thank the person who nominated you, and post a link to their blog on your blog.
2. Display the award on your blog — by including it in your post and/or displaying it using a “widget” or a “gadget”.
3. Answer 11 questions posted by the tagger and ask your own nominees 11 questions.
4. Nominate 5-11 bloggers who you feel deserve this award and who have less than 200 followers
5. List these rules in your post (You can copy and paste from here.) Once you have written and published it, you then have to:
6. Inform the people/blogs that you nominated that they have been nominated for the Liebster award and provide a link for them to your post so that they can learn about it (they might not have ever heard of it!)

Here are your questions...
  1. If you could travel anywhere in the world, where would you go to and why?
  2. What's your favourite quote?
  3. Of all your posts, which one's your favourite (provide a link please!)?
  4. If you could meet a celebrity (dead or alive) who would it be and why?
  5. What could you eat everyday and not get sick of?
  6. What quality do you most appreciate in people?
  7. What does your blog mean to you?
  8. What's your favorite movie?
  9. What's a perfect date for you?
  10. What inspires your blog posts?
  11. What's your favourite kind of music?
So so glad I got this! I hope you guys respond as well.

Best,
Tonia

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts