Thank You For Stopping By!

Image Source 


Hello!!!

Bloggie and I would like to say a BIG and special thank you to everyone that has taken out time to stop by and/or helped spread the word about our existence. Your time and efforts are very well appreciated!

We promise to have more adventures and conversations as with each pageview increment we grow more determined to entertain, tell, teach and maybe confuse you?

I just got feedback about people wanting to send emails (thanks!). So I added a "Say Hello" tab (right side) for anyone that would like to shoot me an email. Email could vary from hello to a topic you would like me to write on (I can't promise to write on all but I'll definitely consider them). I would love to hear from you too! Maybe my dream man might send me a message also ;).

My stats tell me my audience is as diverse as I am :). So here's a little shout out to you guys!

  • Nigeria
  • Malaysia
  • Bahrain
  • United Kingdom 
  • Ukraine
  • United States
  • South Korea
  • China
  • Greece
  • Mexico 
  • South Korea
  • Russia


And so much more! Thank you thank you!

I'm obviously gushing here.

Odabo! Anya!
Tonia

Comments

Popular Posts