Dear Me

Image Source

Hey Bloggie,

I know I said I'd be swamped, but I just had to stop by one more time today.  

This is just a little note to me based on how I feel at the moment. It’s been a rough couple months and I thought this as good a time as any to write me a note. So here we go.

Dear Me,

When you read this know that I am writing with all the love in my heart and that you are loved beyond measure by family and friends. At this point in life, you are a strong willed lady that has faced a lot of trouble and conquered a lot thanks to God, family and friends.

There’s a lot of time ahead of you and there are countless untapped opportunities for you. I’m sure by the time you read this, you’d have discovered some of these opportunities (I sincerely hope so). You don’t subscribe to the “you need a man to survive” mentality and if at the time you find this you do, my dear slap yourself silly! In fact I’ll put a little tail on that issue. If and when you get married, know that guy is going to be one of the luckiest guys ever because he’ll have you to make his life miserable, better, more loving and much more exciting all at the same time. Don’t you EVER forget that.

Your amazing family has always been solidly behind you (in one form or another) and therefore you should go back to being fearless and limitless. Don’t disappoint both them and yourself. You've always believed in God. I hope and pray you stay true to that. I can’t tell you enough how talented you are and I honestly hope you overcome your shyness and self-doubt very soon.  


Always remember the old adage: the great dine with the great, and the foolish dine with the foolish. Do not keep the company of the foolish. EVER. 

Sincerely,
You in October

Comments

Popular Posts