TV Show Overload!!

OMG Bloggie!

I had a post for today, but my brain cannot even try to edit the draft right now. This has been quite the day for me show-wise. I haven't even caught up on all my shows and neither did I do any of the office work I thought I'd do... ooops.

Today was the season finale of Shuga and the show didn't disappoint! There was quite the cliffhanger! I probably shouldn't pick up any more new shows. It's all getting very intense in my head since majority of my shows require some thinking. After Shuga, I watched Downton and that was also a very good episode! I mean some very unexpected good things happened there.

Now, I'm watching my bf! Yes, I know it is only in my dreams... But Sherlock is back!!

Gotta go! Sherlock is getting oh so good!

Adios,
Tonia

Here's my current jam... "Oluchi" by Solidstar ft. Flavour. Enjoy! :)

Comments

Popular Posts