Long Time!

Hey Bloggie!!

I know it's been a while since I've written any post and I apologize. There was a lot going on in my family and we thank God that all is better than well right now and hopefully forever.

I promise to come back to my regular schedule (Wednesdays and Sundays) from this week on. I've been gone not only from here but from work for a very long time. So long in fact that my shuttle drivers both said "it's about time you came back!". It really gladdened my heart :). Also my team members at work were very welcoming and excited to have me back!

I already got a visit from my friend T this year and hopefully we'll get together again later in the year. I'm hoping for a little trip for MLK. Fingers crossed that happens since it seems I'm coming down with an awful cold :(.

Well, you can look forward to me writing about my travelling experiences, as well as some new family stories soon.

I'm off to watch Downton Abbey!

Adios!
Tonia

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts