Cleaning Sunday

Happy Sunday Bloggie!

All weekend long, I was driven by the insane need to clean my apartment and reorganize from top to bottom. Mind you, it's an apartment aka not too much to clean. But I swear I cleaned every nook and cranny. Now, I'm sore all over and can barely move a muscle but I love the new changes I've made!! I hung some pictures, and rearranged my furniture. I'm trying to make my apartment more me so I'll be adding some splash of colour and engaging in a lot of Pinterest DIYs soon. I'm super excited for these projects and I'll be sure to provide pictures once I complete them.

I read this article on Bella Naija here and thought I'd share it with you. It's pretty good. I love how the writer used little birds to drive home serious points. I'd really love to see these birds he speaks of one day. Read it if you can.

I have an interview tomorrow so I'll be heading to the closet soon to stare at my clothes for forever before finally picking an outfit for tomorrow. Now that this cold is back, I also have to think of shoes since I haven't bought new snow shoes. Oh dear! Well, I'll be sure to let you know how it goes. And totally forgot! I'm guest speaking (probably for less than 5 minutes) in a class tomorrow. Which means I should be finishing my slides right? Hmmm... Thinking I'll write a post this Friday.

That's it for today! Wednesday's going to be an important post for me. I cannot wait!!

Ciao!
Tonia

P.S,
Downton Abbey is making me cry right now. Oh Mr. Bates and Moseley!! :'(.

Comments

Popular Posts