Moments I Wish I Were a Guy

Wishing

Hey Bloggie,

On a daily basis, I go through the “if only I were a man” routine. I believe every female has gone through this at one point or another (if not, then I just don’t get you). I thought I’d share some of these daily experiences with you.

Walking home: I do this every day and every day when I get about half way up my hill, I wish I were a guy. Reason being I always get hot! It doesn’t matter what I wear the thing is an endurance walk. Being a guy would allow me take off my jacket AND shirt, feel 10 degrees cooler and walk the rest of the way home. In fact this reminds me of secondary school. When it would get super hot in class, the boys would take off their shirts and give us the “I dare you to take off your shirt” looks. Arrgh!

Windy Days: On windy days, the thought automatically comes to me. I mean either I know it’s going to be windy and have to plan my wardrobe accordingly or I wear a flare dress/skirt and regret that action all day. Either way, I’m not winning as a lady. The gathering my skirt look is just so tiring!

Exhausted/Chilling Out: I swear my guy friends use the opportunity to taunt me. They know I’m exhausted and would really like to unwind. Like all the way carefree. But you can only get so comfortable when wearing a dress/skirt. This is the moment they’ll have to sit and spread their legs, continuously say “I bet you wish you could do this” and I really want to punch them out.

Relationships: When a guy walks up to a girl feeling overly confident and delivers the worst lines EVER! Yup, I wish I were a guy during those times because as a woman I know what females would like to hear and I would be the sweetest guy ever (in the land of women, there are too many sweet ones. My position in the sweet line is highly uncertain).
  • When a girlfriend gets out of a relationship, I usually wish we could just be guys and say a couple words about it, maybe go eat, play some games, drink and accept the fact that it’s over. Instead, as girls we have to talk about every single detail from every and any angle that can be thought of.
  • When I meet a girl that completely supports a guy and I’m talking rent, food, house, car, phone and even supports HIS children. Cut me a piece of that lazy cake!

Hair: Every time I have to think about getting my hair done, I contemplate cutting it. Sure, I love the finished product when I get it done, but I just don’t want to sit down to do the hair.

Hygiene: When in public I need to use the restroom, and I’m a ways from the nearest one. Once, my guy friends and I were party hopping and I wanted to go, but we were far from the next party. Not saying anything we continued to walk when all of a sudden, they both announced they were going to pee! Yup, I definitely wished it then.

These are some of the times I could think about and I just wonder… if you are truly what you eat, could I just eat a man, become one in some of these instances and change back? Just saying J

Adios Bloggie,
Tonia

Comments

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I dunno. I have breached a few of these "ladies just don't do". My response if any men-folk are around is plain and simply..."WHAT?" ;) Now...if you were going to mention not being able to "write my name in the snow"? Yeah, that one irritates me a little. I have actually fantasized about inventing a scooter with a hole in the seat to do just that. :D

      Delete
    2. Haha I hear you Stacey! I've definitely had a few of those "WHAT?" moments. I didn't even think about the snow... The image of the scooter just cracked me up!!

      Thanks for stopping by! :)

      Delete
  2. Interesting, we all wish it sometimes don't we. Glad I'm a girl though

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Keren! Oh yes we do and I'm definitely glad I'm a girl... We're so much cooler :)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts