Ghanaian Movie: Tears of a Smile


Hey Bloggie,

Happy Monday!

So I watched a Ghanaian movie titled “Tears of a Smile” and it was amazing!! I know I know another movie… First of all, it features my favourite Ghanaian actor EVER... Majid Michel!! He’s an amazing actor and he’s also very easy on the eyes.

For reference, here is a better picture:


Ttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt… o sorry I got distracted. His face was staring at me J. Where was I??? Ah yes… the story line was awesome and so was the acting (well his acting is always great… just saying). It had just the right amount of suspense, romance and even sadness. If I didn’t already love Majid, I would have hated him for a while after this movie. I take movie roles very personal. For example, I couldn’t see Kerry Washington in anything for a while because of her role in ‘I Think I Love My Wife”. I know it's silly but it’s me.

I have to give kudos to Martha Ankromah for this one also. I think I have to go buy it now. More like beg my sister to get it for me... hehe J.

And as I told a couple friends recently, had I been born earlier, in Ghana, possibly mixed, and starred in the same movie as Majid back in the day, he'd have married me instead of his wife. Those are the only reasons why we aren't together. Everything else does not matter. Sigh.

About to hunt for another Majid movie,
Tonia

Oh and thanks to ibakatv for uploading!

Image Source

Comments

Popular Posts