It's Me Birthday!

Yello!

So it's the most wonderful time of the year... My birthday!! This was a very cool and chill day. My poor phone has been ringing off the hook since midnight. Totally love being loved :). I did have to go to work today as well as focus on the work I was doing. But I did have a good day. I've been wearing traditional outfits all week and today was no exception. I've also been rocking a fro but the weather did not permit that today :(.  I also went to mass today and that made me even happier.


Another cool thing that happened today was Google wishing me a Happy Birthday! I didn't know this was a possibility. I logged in and saw the homepage was a birthday message!! Of course I had to take a screen shot :D. It's probably not as clear but when I hovered my mouse around the image, it read "Happy Birthday Tonia". Awesome or what?! If your birthday is coming up, look out for this.

I have a poster presentation tomorrow so my birthday celebration will have to wait till the weekend. Now that I'm 21 again, I intend to have fun. In a bid to celebrate a little, I got me some moscato. I tried one by "the naked grape". It's pretty good. Thanks for the recommendation Michelle!

The season finales of "Modern Family" and "Mixology" came on tonight and both were amazing! Unfortunately, mixology got cancelled so no season 2 :(. Alright, I'm off to go reply messages I may have missed in the last hour.

Adios!
Tonia

Comments

  1. Happy birthday hun,wish you long life and prosperity!please email my share of the cake and other goodies. **hearty cheers**

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts