Hello!



Hey you!

I'm going to ask to be forgiven again. I know I've been out of the blogosphere again but it's been super busy at work. I've attended to conferences and presented posters at both. I'm also preparing for another conference next week. So I sincerely apologize for my inconsistency but once conference season is over (for now), I should be able to get back on track. This one next week is the last one. Super excited! My family has also been planning (still planning) a surprise birthday party for daddy! He turned 70 on Monday and we'll be having said party on Sunday. Unfortunately, I'll not be able to attend but my heart and soul will be there throughout. These are the reasons why I've been swamped and heading to bed super early and waking up exhausted.

Oh and making me feel this has all been worth it, I won the award for People's Poster Choice at the last conference I attended!! I could hardly believe it. Hopefully, this is a sign of more to come. If you bear with me, I'll be posting on movies I've seen (haven't done that in a while), new decorations, as well as some events that have occurred.

Thank you to all those that kept checking and recommending my posts. I'm truly grateful.

Xoxoxoxo,
Tonia

Comments

Popular Posts