Wednesday Festivity

Festivities
Howdy Bloggie!


So far, this has been a good yet super busy week at work. Working on different projects and still having my head together (for now) feels great. I’ll be attending a holiday party hosted by my program later today. It’s the first time I’ll be attending as an alumna! It’s pretty exciting!!! To think this time last year, I was getting ready to attend the party and finish my finals while hoping and praying for graduation to arrive. How time flies!

I also went to mass today (did I hear you say good girl?). The readings happened to be about us having wings like eagles, walking and not growing weary, God lifting all our burdens and so much more. It was exactly the Don Moen song I sang in primary school! So of course I found myself humming it in the chapel (tsk tsk).

Mass always has the power to put me in a good mood. But does sighting a cutie today also have something to do with my good mood? I don’t know! :D.

Well, I’m off to finish work for today and prepare my mouth for food and great conversation.

Adios!
Tonia

I've also been listening to Omawumi's "You must love me" a lot. I'm in love with the Pidgin twist. I admit I might be marginally obsessed with this album :)

Comments

Popular Posts