Happy 5th Soa!!

Hey Bloggie!

It's Soa's birthday!!! I can't believe my little boy is 5!! It feels like my sister was prego with him just the other day. Like just the other day, he was babbling and trying to sit up. Now, he's reading books, talking nonstop, is a great big brother, and is so technologically savvy! This is confirmation that I'm definitely getting old.

Soa's definitely been a blessing all 5 years and he'll be a blessing always. Unfortunately, I'm not with them this year and I have't sent him his gift yet... Oops. Gotta get shopping!!

Happy Birthday little boy! Auntie loves you more than words can express!!! :*

Comments

  1. Happy Birthday Soa!

    http://youtu.be/kgWpz9Yf-mY

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I guess you have to cut and paste the link to your browser. Didn't add the link. :( It's worth it though. Very cute. :D

      Delete
    2. Awww thank you so much Stacey!! That is a super cute video totally worth cutting and pasting :). I'm sending it to my sister so they can watch it. I know he'll love it :)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts