Exercise and I

Workouts
Wassup Bloggie?!

Happy Sunday!

Sooo weight right? I mean seriously. This is my body's way of telling me that all those times when I ate late into the night or ate two plates of rice without blinking have haunting abilities. I would really have appreciated an advanced notice. Is that too much to ask? Shoot!

Before now, I had the ability to eat whatever I wanted and prayed to gain weight. But the weight never really came. I gave up totally and so did my family members. We had all decided weight would never come. In retrospect, I guess I should have been very careful wishing or at the very least been specific about what weight I wanted. Too late now....

Weight came! And weight came in abundance (maybe not so much) and has refused to go as suddenly as it came :(. I'm on my perhaps 6th attempt at exercising right. It's no fun exercising for a reason. When I used to do Zumba because I loved it, it was fun. Now, I'm hoping for results and that takes away all the fun since the next stop is usually the mirror. I just started doing Tiffany Rothe workouts again and I think I went overboard this weekend. You see, the exercise seemed like a left, right movement thing so I had a blast. I had obviously forgotten what fate I suffered from this before. As I write this, my sides are hurting like HELL! What manner of nonsense?! I don't even know how I'll sleep!

It looks like I'll be taking yet another break from this and commence attempt #7 when I find another loved dress doesn't fit and myself screaming... WHY????!!!!

I just want this thing to magically disappear because I can't afford either a new wardrobe or the pain that comes from exercising. I won't lie, I do like some of the weight :). And I miss eating like a pig everyday. Maybe that's really what I miss.

On a more serious note, this has helped me realize the vast difference in my life before and the one now. Although I ate too much then, I was very active in undergrad. Now, my life is more about sitting in front of a computer and I can't eat as though I'm still active without consequence. So however many attempts it'll take, I'll keep trying (and complaining) until I'm content.

Are you also fighting to win your exercise battles? Or have you won? Please share tips you have!

I didn't forget about a song. Here's Dr. Sid's "Surulere (patience is rewarding)". I need it more than ever. Bonus, it can also be romantic. You need patience in love don't you?

Wish me luck sleeping tonight.
Tonia

Comments

Popular Posts