Merry Christmas!




Hi Bloggie,

I've been unplugged trying to get readjusted to work. I'm so glad it's time for the holidays again!! This time, I'll be spending mine in NIGERIA!! I'm super, duper excited. I can't wait to go and see my family! As I write, I'm packing my bags. So I'll be unplugged yet again (unless I'm able to break away from festivities), until I get back in January.

When I do, I'll have (hopefully) pictures and talk about being in Lagos for the holidays again. This hasn't happened in a while. And I'll finally post the tips I have for those going through the visa process.

MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!! May good health and fortune find you in 2015. I hope your holidays go better than planned. See you next year! :)

Happy Holidays!
Tonia.

Image Image2

Comments

  1. Happy holidays dear,best wishes.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Rashidah! Although I'm super late, I hope you had a great holiday!

      Delete
  2. Merry Christmas and welcome back

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Keren! I'll just go straight to happy new year!! :)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts