Bloggie Is One!!

Anniversary


Hello!!

My apologies! I really wanted to write this post before writing a new one. I thought it deserved the prime spot. And I was also patiently waiting for my brother to create this image for me. It was well worth the wait (I have to say that... hehe). Just like that, it's been a whole year since I started blogging!! I can't believe it! The actual anniversary is July 31st... The first time I posted my little descriptive post on here, I had no idea how this would all pan out. What a year it's been! I've had the chance to not only express my thoughts and ideas, but to also interact with so many people. Many of whom I consider friends. 

Thank you so much for being a part of my journey thus far!! Since I grow every day (and sometimes regress), there'll surely be more Tonia to discover :). So please join me in blowing out my one year candle and in eating my cyber cake :).

Have a great week ahead!
Xoxo 
Tonia

Comments

  1. congratulations i hope you have many successful years ahead blogging!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats dear,many more years ahead.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts