Brave: Nigerian Movie

Nigerian Movie
Hello Bloggie!!

So it's been a while since I've written on any movies. This movie, is definitely on my top 10 lists of 2014 movies. It's a short but really powerful movie. It's only 30 minutes long, but each minute is so powerful and necessary. It puts a lot of 2 hour and above movies to shame. The cast are pretty new actors and actresses but they did such a fantastic job!!

Talking about this movie won't even do it the justice that it deserves. If you have 30 mins, just watch it. It's based on a true story and is a great lesson on true love. It not only shows the pleasantness of love, it explores the intensity of love as well as some of the struggles we go through in life. It's plain powerful. I'll stop gushing about the movie. Why don't you watch it and let me know what you think? Here's a link to the movie (it's free):  http://irokotv.com/video/5718/brave .

And since we're on the subject of love, here's a rather thought provoking article on the matter I found. This article explores a different angle. It's titled: "The arranged marriage that ended happily ever after: How my parents fell in love after 30 years". Of course with that title, I had to read it. I was pleasantly surprised. It's a little long, but I promise it's worth the entire read. Find it here.

I hope you have a great week,
Tonia

Side note:
I'm really nervous about Nigeria's football match tomorrow. I don't think I'll be able to watch it. I'll probably be checking the web for updates.

Comments

Popular Posts