Catching Up


Hey Bloggie,

These COVID-19 times are pretty rough and I’m slowly chickening away from the news. But I am super grateful for those putting their lives at risk for the rest of us – healthcare workers, delivery men and women, journalists, reporters, janitors, grocery store employees, restaurants, researchers, first responders, leaders, and so many other people who have not stopped working since this thing broke out. Thank you all very much and may God bless and keep you all 🙏.

We haven't chatted at all this year and I'm so sorry. We haven’t spoken in a while because I’ve been busy with applications for the last 4 months and I can’t tell you how pleased I am to be done with my first round. Woohoo! This means I now have time to spend with you 😊. We have so much to talk about such as, reaching a new milestone in my career next month. I’m beyond elated! It’s a goal I didn’t think I’d reach for a while and I’m having to pinch myself to make sure it’s real. Now that I’m no longer running on pure exhaustion, I can see a little bit more clearly.

I just wanted to use today to check in and catch up as I’m hoping for a more regular posting schedule going forward. God help me 😁.

Stay safe and healthy!!! May this virus disappear as quickly as it came with no chance of returning. Amen!!

This week's jam is 'Loving' by Falz. Enjoy!

Talk to you soon!
Tonia

Comments

Popular Posts