Happy 2019!

Hi Bloggie,




Happy New Year!! I hope 2019 has been going great!

I can't even begin to explain my very long absence but we are here now. I've really missed writing about my experiences and I've missed the community I had here. After several failed attempts, I finally made it back. Truth is, I allowed myself to become overwhelmed with content creation and forgot to allow the reasons I made this space shine through - my love for writing and the fact that this is my diary.

I spent some time reading old posts and caught myself laughing at my experiences. It reminded me that this was what it was always about - cataloging experiences and learning from them. I hope to do so much better going forward and hope you'll give me another chance.

We have so much to catch up on and so much to look forward to! I can't wait to tell you about new and old experiences. I just wanted to quickly let you know that I'm around and I've missed you.

Have a wonderful week ahead and I'll be back again real soon.
Sincerely,
Tonia

Comments

Popular Posts