Valentine's 2015

Love
Hey Bloggie!

Happy Valentine's Day!!! I hope everyone had a wonderful Valentine's. Be it that you special plans, spent it with family, or made a stranger/friend/frenemy feel a little love, I hope you had fun.

It was definitely colder this year than it was last year. We were in the negatives throughout the weekend (Brrr) and it looks like this will continue into tomorrow. When it gets super cold for some reason, my hot water doesn't run :(. This is when I'm really really glad I went to boarding school and have some serious survival skills. I should look into bugging maintenance about this. Unless of course someone else shares the same experience and knows why this is a thing. If you do, please let me know!

Here are this year's Valentine's songs. I hope you like them and that every day continues to be a celebration for you :). One is about first love becoming the only love (a story I'm always partial to) and the other is a woman so in love, she's not afraid to have twins for her man (a Yoruba saying) :D. They are "Kissing" by Yemi Alade; and "Destinambari" by Mo Cheddah ft. Phyno, respectively.

 

Have a great week and see you Wednesday,
Tonia

Oh and if you're not watching, you should watch the SNL 40th show. So far so good!!

Comments

Popular Posts