Happy 2015!!



Hey Bloggie!

Happy super belated New Year!! First post of the year :). My boss always says it takes twice the length of your vacation to fully recover. I never really bought into it until this vacation. Perhaps it's the sunshine versus winter blues, or family and activity versus way less activity or just getting back into the groove of work, I don't really know. But it has taken me a month to fully recover. So since I've skimped on a bunch of posts this month, I'll have to up my posting schedule for a little bit. I have quite a lot to talk about and opinions to seek. So I'm super excited.

It been quite the snowy and icy winter. Bostonians, my thoughts and prayers are with you especially since I see more snow in your forecast.

I just wanted to say hello today. Happy month of love also!! I'll have to go through to organize my new February jamz for every post this month.

Here's one of my new favorites. It just makes me smile oh so much. It's such a feel good love song. I hope you like Ed Sheeran :).


See you soon,
Tonia

Comments

  1. Welcome back Tonia, was beginning to wonder at what has happened to all the blogger friends I've made. Lol. Good to have you back.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Keren! Don't mind me jare. It's good to be back :)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts